1. Is there a minimum number of products , I need to order?
If you require “blank” garments (ie we are not decorating them in any way) there is no minimum order as such. However some products may attract a small order surcharge depending on what range they belong to and how quickly you need them.
2. How long will my order take?
The usual process takes between 7 days and 3 weeks depending on which type of product is required , however urgent orders can be generally be accommodated.
3. What do I need to provide?
You will need to provide the artwork which you require to be used on the items and if possible a Pantone colour number for colour matching. Please note that the PMS Colour chart is available under Branding to assist you with accurate colour choice.
4. What if I don’t have artwork?
No problems, let us create it for you, Please note additional fees apply if we have to redraw or develop artwork for you.
5. What format should the artwork be provided in?
This will all depend , please ask our friendly team when discussing your decoration method .
We will accept Illustrator ai , eps , pdf .
6. How much will it cost?
Pricing varies depending on the type of decoration . embroidery or screen print etc as well as style of garment and quantity required.
7. What are the payment terms?
All Orders are prepaid upon placement of Order, Unless you hold an account with CRS Corporate Apparel ..
8. What payment methods do you take?
We accept payment via the following methods: EFT, Cheque, Mastercard, Visa, American Express.
Please note all cards attract a 2% surcharge.
Please note if paying via Cheque we do not start your order until the funds have cleared into our account.
9. What garment/products do you have available?
We have a very extensive range of products available including;T- shirts, Polo shirts, Business shirts, Pants, Jackets, hospitality uniforms, hi-vis workwear,
Corporate wear, Suits, Sports Uniforms,Hats ,Caps & Beanies , Ties, Mugs & glassware, pens,drink bottles, frisbees, keyrings, umbrellas and much more.
10. Can I get a Sample?
For SPECIFIC SAMPLES for sizes and colour of garment, please read below.
- Please read the following conditions for ordering of samples.
- All samples must be ordered via Email or Fax.
- To return samples, they must be repacked and with labels still attached which is how we have sent them to you.
All samples must be returned within 5 days of receiving them.
- We do charge a $25 per brand – label restocking fee. This is to cover the expenses involved with providing this service, for us to freight the samples back to the manufacturer, to cover the manufacturers restocking fees and administration. We do not make profit from this service but we do need to cover costs associated with it.
- Samples returned must have a copy of the invoice included in the parcel.
- We reserve the right to refuse any return that does not match our Returns Policy.
11. Reasons NOT accepted for Returns and Exchanges.
If the garment has been embroidered or printed we will not be able to accept it back for a return, refund or exchange.
If the garment was sent direct to a third party, for example a embroidery or print business, we will not be able to accept it back for a return, refund or exchange.
If you have had the garment longer than 5 days.
12. Terms and Conditions.
Garments must be repacked and with all labels still on for us to accept the garments back for exchange.
Garments must be returned back to us within 5 days of you having received them.
A $25 per Brand order Return Fee will be charged to cover the cost involved with providing this service.
No Returns on City Collection, John Kevin or Gloweave Garments.